Audio-Technica AE3000 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
the go-to microphone for all percussion instruments
Cardioid electret microphone offering exceptional sound performance on acoustic instruments. Designed to work at high sound pressure levels, the AE3000 proves indispensable for all percussive instruments. Its large-diaphragm element excels with acoustic guitars, guitar amps, toms, overheads, percussion, snare, timpani, and other acoustic instruments.
- Compact, discreet, easy to position microphone
- Small (at just 11.5cm), reaching up to 158dB SPL with the pad
- 10dB and 138dB dynamic low-cut filter at a featherweight 170g
- Ideal for an acoustic guitar amp, toms, snare, brass, and overheads
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal positioning of element vis-à-vis sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- 80 Hz high Pass Filter and 10 dB pad
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
The large-diaphragm microphone combined with an “open” head structure provides high accuracy and exceptional sound clarity.
“highly effective but with a low profile”
A microphone that fits comfortably into the palm of your hand; discretion and ergonomics allow optimal positioning of the element relative to the sound source.
“switchable low-cut filter and fader”
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate the bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the AE3000.
The AE3000 is equipped with a filter that suppresses frequencies below 80 Hz, with a slope of 12dB / octave.
The microphone’s large capsule is protected by a tapered grille, allowing you to slide the AE3000 closer to capture instruments.
The AT8471 isolation clamp is included to ensure secure mounting, versatile positioning, and to mitigate any unwanted mechanical noise.
The AE3000 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.